LegacyGT.com

WRX Wilwoods on my LGT?

I have a brand new set of Wilwoods I purchased for my WRX before I bought the LGT. I know the rotor size is smaller than stock (12" 2-piece rotor), so would it be a big mistake for me to install this kit? I just hate the thought of purchasing it and not getting a chance to use it.

Contact Mike or Jake at http://www.AZPinstalls.com one of them may have the answer.

If not, you should be able to unbolt your caliper, swing it aside, and try and bolt up the new caliper.

If I were you, unless you plan the road race the car or auto-X a lot, just with the OEM set up with good pads, may be slotted rotors.

Put that money somewhere else.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Thanks for the reply. If I didn't already have the kit in hand, I wouldn't consider the purchase of it. I'm 99% sure the kit will fit just fine; if Brembos will work, I don't think there's an issue with the hardware not bolting up. It's really more of a matter of installing smaller rotors on this car than it comes with stock. Seems like I might be losing some braking power by doing this?

Archived