LegacyGT.com

WTB: Stock projector shields

bakabakablah

I know this may be a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a spare set of stock projector shields that they'd be willing to part with? Preferably in the LA/OC area but I wouldn't mind heading down to SD for them. I just need something to hold me over until I can get a proper retrofit done with the kit from TRS.

On a slightly related note, are there any brick and mortar stores that sell the silicone/rubber/whatever it is that seals the headlight housing together? I've taken my headlights apart a few times and while I haven't had it leak yet, I'd feel much more comfortable if I could replace the silicone stuff.

]On a slightly related note, are there any brick and mortar stores that sell the silicone/rubber/whatever it is that seals the headlight housing together? I've taken my headlights apart a few times and while I haven't had it leak yet, I'd feel much more comfortable if I could replace the silicone stuff.

I believe the black rtv gasket silicone at autozone will work and is what most retrofitters use. Someone can confirm.

Archived