LegacyGT.com

MAIC Hooters MEET. Sun Dec 18th.

01rs25

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay - I-95 to I-495W to Rockville Pike (355). though if you want to avoid The shit arear of Rockville Pike (it is shit when you get off for it on 495), take I-270 to Montrose Rd. Stay on Montrose Rd, bear right when it turns into Montrose Parkway, Make a left under the bridge to get onto Rockville Pike. Hooters is about 1.5 mi on the right.

Welcome to my hood son!

I'm putting myself on the list as a maybe. If I came I'll be late - 1-1:30. I have football in the AM in Rockville which usually runs until 12, but I have to head home, shower & change.

The list:

01rs25

tsunami

magnoon

charlie_sheen

sprygsxr

thefultonhow

joedirtae09

Roppongi Sho

maddoc

Thanks Keith for the directions and compiling everything! Hope to see some of the familiar faces and meet some new people.

I'm getting my tires flipped tomorrow. This will prob be the last extended trip they will make before my 2nd set of tires this year is retired. New wheels and winter tires are in route!

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Thanks Keith for the directions and compiling everything! Hope to see some of the familiar faces and meet some new people.

I'm getting my tires flipped tomorrow. This will prob be the last extended trip they will make before my 2nd set of tires this year is retired. New wheels and winter tires are in route!

So this means your miros are going whereeeee.....?

They'll be up for sale come the beginning of the year.

Teaser of the winter setup... I don't think anyone has stretched a winter tire, but I'm going to try. :lol:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/2heel2q.jpg

225/45-17 on a 9.5 all the way around. :)

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

They'll be up for sale come the beginning of the year.

Teaser of the winter setup... I don't think anyone has stretched a winter tire, but I'm going to try. :lol:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/2heel2q.jpg

225/45-17 on a 9.5 all the way around. :)

sweet baby jesus

Archived