LegacyGT.com

MAIC Hooters MEET. Sun Dec 18th.

01rs25

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wannalegasy>>>> Thanks a ton bro!! I'm from Springfield, and I'm very familiar with Hard Times. I'm going to check it out next Monday, you gonna be there? I've got a friend that lives there lol so ill know people there. Sucks i cant make it out on SUNDAY i would love to see what the Rockville Hooters girls are working with... anyone got a clue?

ongoing debate....just get a gfb and run 50/50 youll get the best of both worlds.

edit: whoops, sorry tsunami didnt realize you were trying to make a sale :lol:

magnoon- nothing terrible will come of running vta

... im not so sure now hahahaha would i require a tune? what exactly are the problems that have been reported??

I have a GFB 50/50 bfv partially venting, but I don't think it's nearly 50%.

I don't have any issues. Issues that usually come about are running rich at the time of your shifts.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

wannalegasy>>>> Thanks a ton bro!! I'm from Springfield, and I'm very familiar with Hard Times. I'm going to check it out next Monday, you gonna be there? I've got a friend that lives there lol so ill know people there. Sucks i cant make it out on SUNDAY i would love to see what the Rockville Hooters girls are working with... anyone got a clue?

This monday maybe. Next monday I may be in TX.

• I Donated
are you and i still meeting at the hilton? just to be sure, is it the one off of owings mills blv you'e thinking of?

I think it's the one right next to 695 on Reisterstown Rd, but I could be wrong. Either way, I'd be down to meet up there too.

I think it's the one right next to 695 on Reisterstown Rd, but I could be wrong. Either way, I'd be down to meet up there too.

This is the one I am thinking of. Easy on and off right off 695. Would be close for the people that are in the baltimore area.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Archived