LegacyGT.com

Quick mini build thread. 1997 LGT to 2004 WRX swap

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol who give a crap about being able to swap a dash.... That car went for only $500 more than it would cost for a WRX ECU, WRX wiring harness, and to have it spliced into a second gens wiring harness. So, for $500 you get basically everything you need to swap a turbo :D

I need to correct something. I just realized what you guys were saying about dash swaps and crap..

haha yeah, I'm slow. But anyway..

That WRX is an 05, which has the same interior as the 06 and 07 models. Just saying. No center console swap was done. It's all stock.

Vf43

Cobb uppipe and bellmouth turboback

Gimmick turbo inlet

Godspeed fmic

Perrin EBCS

08 LGT 565cc

Walbro fuel pump

Prosport boost gauge

Apexi turbo timer

I had stock plugs. With one step colder I should have gotten around 320whp

Might go in for a retune later.

And this summer I might go for a 2.5 hybrid

I am! I want my outback to go "WHAAAAAAAAPshhhh!" and walk away from the unsuspecting honda :lol:

He brushed his taught, tanned fingers softly over the supple mound of the KARTBOY knob. Slowly, he shifted his gaze one last time from the stoplight to the dark figure in the Civic next to him. His insides churned and his loins swelled. Only the distant howl of a siren and rustling of discarded newspaper on the dank sidwalk broke the eery calm. The charcoal shadows thrown from the streetlights over the garbage cans were the only witnesses to his passion--his carnal desires!

Only minutes earlier he was minding his own business, doing two--maybe even three--miles per hour under the speed limit. It was then that he heard the lustful buzz of the aftermarket exhaust. He knew in his soul and in his flesh that it was a late 90s Civic with a 3" pipe. He'd had them before, and they were always satisfying... satisfying until the thrill had subsided and the craving filled his manhood once again.

It was fate, he was sure, that they both ended up at the intersection together. It was fate that there were no other cars on the road. It was fate that conditions were good. He knew it to be true! He could feel his feet trembling in anticipation of the hot, thrusting motion of the pistons.

Just then, the opposing light turned yellow. The moment of ecstasy was nigh! He jammed the clutch pedal to the floor as a gutteral moan crossed his lips. His balls ached with a reptilian desire that demanded quenching! Would it be an immediate change to green, or would there be a delay? He must seize the moment, but he feared the "premature launch" which would deminish the conquest at his fingertips!

The opposing light turned red and immediately his light turned green. He knew that the dark figure next to him wanted the hard, relentless pressure of the racing seat against its backside as much as he did. He bounced the the tachometer off the rev limiter once and released the clutch with a passionate heave of his foot.

The frenzy of lust and acceleration was almost too much to bear! He told himself not to miss a shift, he must make this moment last--but not too long. His mind swirled and raced, as did the blood through his now erect manhood--like velvet-covered steel!

He mashed on the gas and, as he had anticipated, the headlights of his quarry began to fade behind him. He only took it to five miles per hour over the speed limit--because he is a good and safe driver; even when he street races. At that moment he knew it was over. He took his hand from the virbating stick and activated the hazzard lights but for a moment. And then... he allowed himself to breath once more.

The craving had been fed--for now.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived