LegacyGT.com

Want more power

Wow, so if I go with 20-30 syntec stickers, and maybe 2 actual GTR badges, then my JDMness would push me past the 1000 hp mark. I could even add a flux capacitor sticker and travel back in time as long as the car makes it up to 88 mph with all of that added JDM weight from the stickers and extra nissan badging on a subaru

It's one hell of an oxidizer if anything else lights on fire.

But it's definitely hella flammable in Fast & The Furious yo', :p which I'm pretty sure is where this thread is headed...

search for NOS explosions on You tube, I have been at Etown when the 6 second cars have blown up on the line.

Very Impressive.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

NOS is NOT flammable.

Gasoline, E85, jet fuel, kerosene, propane and diesel are flammable. Mix the two and they will be flammable, but alone, NOS is not flammable.

If NOS was flammable there would he hundreds of thousands of dead hippies, trust me.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

NOS is NOT flammable.

Gasoline, E85, jet fuel, kerosene, propane and diesel are flammable. Mix the two and they will be flammable, but alone, NOS is not flammable.

If NOS was flammable there would he hundreds of thousands of dead hippies, trust me.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

May be some of these younger folks don't know what NO2 really is,

It's the gas the Dentist used to give us old folks to knock us out.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

May be some of these younger folks don't know what NO2 really is,

It's the gas the Dentist used to give us old folks to knock us out.

It's also the gas than young folks inhale from whipped cream cans, just up the street from me in the conservation area:lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Archived