Shift Linkage & Shifter

Transmission Mount & Cross Member

Clutch Kit

Flywheel

Slave Cylinder

Master Clutch Cylinder

Starter for MT

Clutch Pedal Assembly on its accessories

There is a pin on the ECU that you have to ground out as well. I dont remember what pin it is

That list is for the 5 speed.If you want to swap in the 6 speed, you will run into problems with the DCCD. I believe if you just leave the DCCD unplugged, it will lock it in a 50/50 torque split

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
No, but I know these cars good enough to be able to do it if I wanted to. I wouldn't buy an Automatic to begin with unless it was an amazing price.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Pin 83

The 6spd swap requires hubs and brembos also

it doesn't. just an automatic driveshaft (shorter) and the right final drive. Also new front axles depending on the year of the transmission.

dccd is controlled by varying 0-5v to the trans. 0v is open, 5v is locked, so you could make yourself a switch or dial pretty easily.

• 5 months later...

Pin 83 on my 97 traces back to the speedo. In my fsm. I got the car to turn over but it fires like hell. Sounds like I got a v8 at 150 rpm. What's going on. I know its not because I don't have the rest of the exhaust on as I have started the car for a sec with no headers. I have the headers on this time.

Things not hooked up are the reverse light switch. The neutral switch.

I have the pins 11and12 from b12 loopped into eachother with a piece of wire to act as if the tyranny was in p or r. That's when I first got the car to turn over.

Front o2 is plugged in to.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using TapaTalk 2

Archived