LegacyGT.com

Cel codes

Just drove on the highway at about 70-80 mph steady and when I got off and stopped at a red light my idle lowered to about 300 rpms and then stalled. When I re-started it, check engine light and cruise are now blinking. Scanned with my Tactrix: (P1518 Starter Switch Low Input), (P1152 Front o2 Sensor Range/Perf Low B1 S1), (P1153 Front o2 Sensor Range/Perf High B1 S1), and (P0700 Transmission Control System). Please help!

Stage II, turbo-back exhaust, Cobb SF intake.

I would replace the front O2 sensor, I got mine from advance auto parts, I think, I can't remember now.

Oh may be it was a local Car Quest auto parts. I seem to recall there was a problem getting them...

I also replace my rear O2.

Then start the car after you clear the codes and see what's up

I'm guessing the other 2 codes were because of the bad O2 causing low idle.

FWIW, I also cleaned the MAF and IAT senosrs with a dry Q-tip. My 05 run's much better now then before I did all that.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

PM this guy, see what he did,

wlam3

Title: Junior Member

These are all the codes I have

p0700 Transmission Control System Malfunction

P1152 - Front O2 Sensor Circuit Range/Performance (Low)

P1153 - Front O2 Sensor Circuit Range/Performance (High)

P1518 - Starter Switch Circuit Low Input

I found that post in the next thread down on the this forum currently. it's post 91 in c-lo thread

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived