LegacyGT.com

What to look for- 2007 LGT 135k miles

Barcelo3.6R

I've had my 09 Impreza 2.5i, 5spd, for just over 2 years now and am just about at 70k miles. I'm looking to move and minimize expenses at the moment and am contemplating selling it to get rid of the payment. I came across a 2007 LGT Limited, auto, with 135k miles that is somewhat local to me but I'm wondering if I'd be crazy to pick up a used car with high miles. Based on KBB and other ad's I could pocket some money on the sale of the Impreza and either have no payment or less than 1/3 of the payment I currently have. Keep in mind I'd be crossing 200k miles in another 2 years on the LGT.

I've never had a turbo vehicle before and I'm wondering what I'd need to look for. I was able to view a carfax and looks like it was dealer maintained up until 100k, October 2010, and then no records to 130k now. List's it as a one owner car that was sold at auction. I'm thinking a trade in...

Pictures make it look like its in pretty good shape, just a little dusty on the interior.

Asking price is $8k... Any thoughts or suggestions from people with high mileage cars? Thanks!

Archived