LegacyGT.com

interior lights out

So since I bought the car (97 legacy outback) the dash lights are all out, zip nothing, theres the one light on the door for the windows but thats allways on i believe, i checked the fuse under the dash it was good, but no power, and moving the dimmer didnt change anything, so i though id try to jump the circut from another fuse to see if it would work, well spark spark, and burnt that fuse,

any ideas ? whats before the fuse ? any relay's ? or were could it be shorted maybe? il have to check under the hood for something else burnt also

• I Donated
I'm not sure to be honest with you. Take a look in the factory service manual. There is a download link for it in the Engine FAQ sticky up top

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I have the wire diagrams, and trying to figure this out, so i don't have any park lights either, or indicator lights when you put it on selector attached to the steering column or the on off switch, i have break lights, reverse lights and signal lights,

also under the hood im burning the 20 amp fuse for illimnation etc.. and inside the car

something is shorted somewhere, maybe after the inside fuse box, but then again why would it burn if there wasnt a fuse in the box inside, something between those two boxes and the relay

Archived