LegacyGT.com

Site Down???

• I Donated
I'm able to access through a proxy. Few other people on Facebook are saying its down...but there are other people online posting? What gives?

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
I'm pulling up the above error right now, so are a few other people I've asked on Facebook about it. Others its working just fine.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

The site was down for about 10-15 minutes today because I mis-edited a file. We also split servers, but given how DNS works that should have no disruption unless people have funky proxies at work.

If the error you are referring to is the screenshot above, I don't have ideas for you. That message is when I turn the board to 'off' in the config. Which, as you can see, is not off since people are posting.

• I Donated

You deleted your post after I posted a response! lol.

If I run proxy free, I get the above pictured error. However, if I log in via hidemyass.com, I'm able to normally use the site under a 3rd party proxy.

I don't think its a DNS issue

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated

The site is up. I renewed my IP and cleared browser cache. It takes awhile to clear a few years worth of cache lol.

Everything is good now

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived