LegacyGT.com

Must Pull Fuse To Turn Of Lights

Subaru Legacy GT 1997 * Driving to work the other day my display lights went out and since I have a GPS that displays speed I didn't worry too much about it. They came back on by themselves about 15 minutes later. (The switch didn't do anything.) Since that morning I can't turn off my lights. Must pull the fuse. Do I need a new light switch and if so is it something the average guy can do? If it's not that then what could it be? I'm not rolling in enough bucks to start replacing items to see if it fixes things. Any advice would be extremely appreciated.

Since that morning I can't turn off my lights. Must pull the fuse.

which lights? the head lights or the ''parking lights''?

check the switch on top of the steering column. it turns on the parking lights and they stay on even when the car is off until you flip the switch again or the battery goes dead.

• I Donated
I think he is talking about the gauge cluster lights since he mentioned he is able to drive at night because the speedometer on the GPS

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

We know who you are. We know all.

lol jk

Don't feel too bad. Almost EVERYONE that is new to these cars makes that mistake and winds up asking someone about it.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived