LegacyGT.com

Grounding locations?

• I Donated
I can't tell you where all the stock grounding locations are....however when I do the grounding mod I do the firewall, each strut tower, engine block, and core support.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated

I'm sure there are factory grounds under the dash...but grounding mod doesn't include under the dash.

I have some grounding mod kits in the group buy thread if you're interested in one

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Well I still havent fixed my electrical issue and am just trying to figure out where the grounds would be. Once I get it running I will do the grounding mod fo sho. When is the group buy order end? I did do a continuity test and figured out what exactly is not getting power, but I need to find the grounds to test them. It would be nice if the manual said where the grounds were in the wiring diagrams.

• I Donated

There are two at the passanger strut brake. There is one between the engine and torque mount (center top engine mount at firewall), one from the battery to starter, and one from battery to right above the driver headlight. Thats the only ones I know of off the top of my head.

Grounding mod may help your problem. I'm not 100% sure on that but it might be worth trying.

Group buy ends November 26th for the sways and brake lines. The grounding kits have to be ordered / paid for by November 23rd.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated
I'll be doing some stuff on my car tomorrow. I'll take a look and see what kind of factory grounds I can find. If there is any that I missed in my list I told you, I'll let you know.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived