LegacyGT.com

Are you happy with your 4th gen LGT?

I love my car! It's not just a car, for me that is, It's my baby. It is Reliable, start's all the time and drive's smooth and quiet. I drive it slow and shift early and am always on cruise control. I don't think it'll ever die. O.k, Maybe in 30 years it might die, but not anytime soon! If it die's, I'll fix it. I 'm gonna keep it forever. Even if parts and labor is more then what the cars worth. I don't care, I love it. It'll never be at a junkyard(unless it's totaled). Keep fixing, Keep Replacing, Keep Driving, Keep Loving it! The Car til I die!

My 2005 LGT Wagon is still my favorite car of all I've owned. 125K+ miles with essentially no problems except for two instances of warranty work and one recently-replaced gasket. I don't even have rattles except very infrequently. Very good handling, very good power, lots of fun to drive, OK gas mileage. I'd get a new one if they still made an LGT Wagon in the U.S., but since they don't I'll keep driving this one.

also very happy with my recently acquired 07 lgt. I do hear a squeak and raddle but nothing like my 94 legacy ss lol. This car feels very well built and solid its awesome. I wouldn't worry make sure it drives the way you would expect.

Don't worry about problems as mentioned most come on a forum to troubleshoot not to give input on how awesome these cars are.

ive had my spec b for 2 months now and i love everything about it. it has a comfy interior and a wicked powertrain.

As per the rattles, well lets not get ahead of ourselfs its a SUBARU not an audi.Reliability, if you keep its maintenance up to date, you shouldnt have a problem.

Only regret I have with buying mine is that I didnt get a manual. Only problems Ive had are the passenger rear bearing...and changed the brakes (But that looks like it needed to be done anyways). Would I buy another... yeah prolly. But Id get the Spec B next time.

23.7MPG average in the last 10k miles!

Do you EVER boost? That's insane mileage.

Overall I'm very happy with mine, put about 12K on it since mid February when I bought it. My car had complete maintenance history from the dealer for the previous owner, and I'm the second owner. Power-wise Stage 2 is plenty for me in a DD. I'm really looking forward to snow this year too, which hasn't happened since I was snow-tubing at age 12 :lol:

My TOB was going, so I replaced the clutch and did my stage 2 upgrades at that time.

Rear wheel bearings were replaced under extended warranty.

Did my brakes because they were due.

Nothing out of the ordinary maintenance wise. Just stay on top of the oil level (check every fill up) and you'll be fine.

Archived