LegacyGT.com

Seeking Regal Blue GT Ltd Wagon 5MT!

Martyr

Hi guys,

I've been lurking for years here (former 02 WRX owner) and am ready to buy a new (or used) Legacy GT Limited Wagon. I would prefer a Regal Blue Pearl with a Taupe interior and 5-speed Manual transmission. However, I could manage with an Automatic and/or Charcoal interior if the price is right.

Does anybody have a dealer near them with one of these RBP Legacy GT Limited Wagons in stock and making good deals? I have been reading about people getting $5K off MSRP recently. Fitzmall has a good selection/prices but is quite a haul from Tulsa, Oklahoma.

See anything out there guys and gals? Or a nearby dealer (i.e. surrounding states) with a great salesman that you recommend?

Marty

I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but am willing to travel to pick up the car if I get a good deal (have free plane tickets). No biggie, just figured I would ask if anybody knew of a dealer/salesman in the mid-US that is giving Fitzmall-like deals. A good salesman can make the whole process MUCH easier and enjoyable.

Martyr

:p

Well, after looking through the online inventories of the 80 closest Subaru dealers to Tulsa, Oklahoma, I found 3 RBP/Taupe/Wagon/5MTs. I sent out requests for quotes, got a good response ($4,650 off MSRP) and now she is sitting in my garage. :) No more tormenting me, so :p . :p

Regal Blue Pearl Legacy GT Limited Wagon, Taupe interior, 5MT. :) Life is good.

Oh, and on the trip home (without using cruise control, not exceeding 4K RPM, and constantly varying the RPM and engine load), I achieved 26.4 mpg (have picture to prove it). It just gets better and better.

Martyr

Hi guys,

I've been lurking for years here (former 02 WRX owner) and am ready to buy a new (or used) Legacy GT Limited Wagon. I would prefer a Regal Blue Pearl with a Taupe interior and 5-speed Manual transmission. However, I could manage with an Automatic and/or Charcoal interior if the price is right.

Does anybody have a dealer near them with one of these RBP Legacy GT Limited Wagons in stock and making good deals? I have been reading about people getting $5K off MSRP recently. Fitzmall has a good selection/prices but is quite a haul from Tulsa, Oklahoma.

See anything out there guys and gals? Or a nearby dealer (i.e. surrounding states) with a great salesman that you recommend?

Marty

I was working with Fitz Mall yesterday. I'm looking for the same color, but it had charcoal interior. Fitz found me one in Pittsburgh, PA and I would have gotten for around 26500. Give Lashman a call and tell him Benny sent you.

Thanks for the info. I had called Fitzmall and they didn't have any RBP Limited wagons with manual transmisison and taupe interior, but they said that if they DID have one in stock it would be around $26,300.

I found the exact car I was looking for last Saturday about 4 hours from Tulsa (near Kansas City) and got it for $26,000 even out the door (from $30,652 MSRP sticker). I am a happy man. :)

Thanks for the feedback,

Martyr

Archived