LegacyGT.com

prices paid for Legacy GT Limited

[quote name='Mines']Got my through Exclusively Subaru in Ontario. Got a black 2.5GT with sti pedals, momo shift knob, sti short throw shifter, sub woofer and security upgrade for $25,821. Out the door was 27,721. Took a long time, but wellllll worth the wait.[/quote] Mines, can I ask you exactly what locatation you got that from? Did you pick it up or did you have shipped to you?? Is that price is USD or CDN funds?? I would love that deal!!!! Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will answer this for him. It's from Exclusively Subaru in Ontario, CA (as in California, not Canada). He probably picked it up since he's in the vicinity, and it's in USD funds. :) Sorry if you were under the assumption that he meant Ontario, Canada.
-ben

[quote name='jman3']Hi soon to be subi owners, Has anyone noticed that carsdirect.com has 05 legacy and outbacks at invoice. I can't believe such a recently introduced car is selling it at such great prices. I shouldn't be complaining, I should just go and buy one. I guess this saves haggling with the dealer unless the dealer is willing to go below invoice. thanks, jesse[/quote] carsdirect price varies by city, state...in SoCal, the price is MSRP :D

LGT Limited, 5MT - $26,625 w/o accessories [b]Accessories[/b] All Weather floor mats STI pedals Momo shiftknob Shortthrow Max price(w/dealer install)=$800 [b]CT state tax[/b] about $1600 [b]Dealer fees[/b] $179 [b]TOTAL OTD price:[/b]$29,200

• 2 weeks later...
Just ordered mine today. Getting a LGT Limited Sedan STI short throw Subwoofer/amp Security system upgrade Momo shift knob Air Filtration System All weather floor mats Wheel Locks The sales manager is giving it to me for $100 over invoice (and the obligatory $275 western region advertising fee). 39 month lease at 51% residual Money factor of .00115 (which is 2.76%) $1,000 down and monthly payments of $380 including tax.

i got quoted "2005 GT Legacy Sedan 5 Speed Manual with Subwoofer/Amp, Auto Dimming Mirror, Security System, and Wheel Locks. It has MSRP of $27165 and your internet price is $25650 + fees" at Thousand Oaks subaru...might be ~$28k OTD, is that too much? EDIT: according to CarsDirect, this is $500 over invoice inc. the options

For a non-limited yeah. States vary in tax and license and registration fees, so it's hard to compare OTD prices. Point being, right now with Subaru's "introductory" offers still going on the Legacy GT, NO ONE should be paying more than $500 over invoice.

• 3 weeks later...
I just ordered mine yesterday from Roto Subaru in Arlington Heights, IL. Black LGT Limited Sedan with Black (Charcoal?) leather. Options: [list]STI short throw shifter Subwoofer/amp Security system upgrade Autodimming mirror Arm rest extention All weather floor mats Wheel Locks Spoiler[/list] $28,300 including $275 ad fee, $230 over invoice. Add to that 7.75% tax + $212 fees including registration to get OTD (I'm too lazy) Good deal? Regardless, I'm excited!!! I just hope it comes before the end of the month so I can get in on the super financing. (1.9% up to 48 months, 2.9% up to 63 months)

I had no idea that there were such good prices to be had. I negotiated $1000 over invoice 6 weeks ago and my car just got in. I put down a $500 deposit. Does anybody have any suggestions on renegotiating the price of the car? They've already got my deposit so I'm not sure I'll be able to get a better price. All the buyer's order says is "invoice + $1000" because the dealer said he didn't have the invoice price available. Perhaps I can say I thought we were talking about OTD.

Archived