LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT hood on 2.5L

No offense, but how? Interior swaps are purely for looks if your just going to spec b. There are the same exact seats, are they not? Just different materials. And you didn't answer my question. Is putting spec b seats in your base lgt posing too?

"the touch, the feel, of suede"

..or whatever material it is, it's softer than the hard leather subaru gave my limited.

My 06 2.5i would look better with a hood scoop IMHO, but i wouldn't swap for one as i like that my car can still be distinguished from a GT.

The hood scoop on my 98 Outback looks good on the car. Its not functional, but still looks good.

Don't let these guys hate on you. I'm sure there are plenty of GT owners with front mounted intercoolers that would switch with you in a heartbeat

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

my 2005 2.5i doesn't have aluminum hood. its only the 2.5i limited comes with the aluminum hood. i thinks

And your 2005 LGT doesn't have a boxer engine :lol:

In other news, I'd rather see the OP get a legitimate GT hood than go to advancepepzone and buy a stick-on scoop. Go ahead and get one. You may catch a little crap from a few people here, but in the grand scheme of things, no one cares and its your car. If you want a scoop, go find someone to trade with or go to the dealership with an LGT VIN and order one.

It's cool; I'm with the band

IMO, I think it's rice, as I tend to lean towards function > form. But judging by the OP's responses, I don't think he deserves the bashing that's usually reserved for the truly hopeless. He took the criticisms in stride, and didn't insult anybody in defense (yet).

OP, do what you want, it's your car. And, welcome to the site! Keep your head low! :)

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

For the record, I was never bashing you, OP, I was simply saying that's what I thought a GT hood would be like on a 2.5i. Do what you want with your car, it's really no big deal, and at the end of the day, you hafta live with it.

nobody is bashing anybody here,

we are one happy family right?

.. no matter how many hood scoop you put on your 2.5i

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqmDuP5nye1HwMLM7JU6ZCa_FTiKMLAy4fbiDIi5Nj96r0XwDFqLmrOg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9I4DYGIZ3OyZBJXrmqpqid-xH9BaPSfY9FFhCB-qqieGPGRRlvOWF3OpX

Archived