LegacyGT.com

Farewell, the car is officially sold

bronconia

Hey hey everyone - Just wanted to give a quick shout out/thank you to everyone here. This site is an INCREDIBLE wealth of info, comedy, and just general good juju. I made it to ONE meet and met some of you, but unfortunately won't be making any more in the near future.

Basically, once I started my job in August as an auto broker, I realized that anything is for sale haha, including my precious baby. I loved that car, but, there will be another at SOME point in life. I just sold it last night to a young couple, who truly appreciated everything about the car. In the meantime, I'll be rockin a 1999 saab 9-5 se...which actually has a pretty similar feel in terms of power! BUT, nothing compares to our wonderful cars, and I'll miss her.

Anywho, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for everything, it's been a great 11 months! I'll probably do some lurking here and there, and will definitely come back on once I have another leggy in my life. I'll also check my pm's on occasion, so if you guys want me help schedule another park meet, I can definitely help.

Cheers everybody

Cory

Care to pass the info on to me about who to contact at the parks offices? That's a good contact to have and good to meet you at the redrocks meet. Congrats on the sale and like you said, you will be back! Good luck

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Hey Cory if you dont mind post up your contact info, I'm sure a few of us would love to use your services for car sale/purchase in the future. My wifes outback is up for lease in a few months and we'll need something else and would much prefer to use someone like you for that transcation vs some random Joe car salesman

@ Dave, no problem man - The Contact in the parks office there is Luanne...really nice lady. The number there is 720.733.6990. As far as reservations go, things are starting to wind down now (from what I can remember), so it shouldn't be a big deal at all for getting one reserved. If you have any problems, just give me a shout...I'll work my magic haha.

LGT for ME, I don't mind at all! My contact info is

Cory Schroeder

(303)229-9380

Centennial Leasing and Sales

67 Inverness Drive East Suite 100

Englewood, CO 80112

http://www.centleasing.com/co/home.asp

I'd love to help any of you guys out...without sounding TOO car salesman-ish, I can find you just about anything you can think of, and can shop auctions, dealerships, and wholesalers nationwide. We do leasing, financing (and we shop different lenders from CU's to banks), trades...pretty much anything you can think of! Really fun stuff for me, as I love to help people. Also, I have some great vendors I work with (AMAZING paint/dent/light restoration guy, car audio, tires, tint, clearbra, windshields, mechanic, etc) that I'll be happy to hook any of you up with.

Anywho, it's been fun, and like I said... I WILL OWN MY 4TH SUBARU SOMEDAY!!!!!

Cheers! And, if you see a 20 something girl driving an 06 ABP that's debadged with a painted grill and some Hogzhaust action, give her a wave! I told her all about the site, so hopefully she takes advantage of everything you guys bring to the table

Archived