LegacyGT.com

Anybody getting white???

[quote name='whitepdxgtwgn']at Wentworth Subaru in Portland. Is that the one you've seen? It has the 35% tinted windows all the way around.[/quote] I was at Chilson Subaru in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. I think there is only one white in the US though so it should be the same.

[quote name='coolbluelb']Plus, don't forget all white Legacy's get the JDM bumper... :lol:[/quote] That was good! If I was going to get a sedan, i would have considered white as one of the front runner. I don't like the color as much on the wagon for some reason.

I think white on a wagon makes it look bigger than it really is. Maybe this is why you don't like it. If I were interested in the wagon (I am not) I would definately go for the RB or Blk. I have to say though, I think I like all colors available on the car except the red (I say this not having seen the red in person, but having a personal bias against red cars). I was overly impressed with the AB in person.

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldn't say susceptible to rust, the areas that have the highest chance of chipping are plastics and aluminum. No rusting there. :P I doubt it's really much if any thinner than other colors. BTW, the white is really sharp!

careful getting white without seeing it first. It is very unlike typical Subie white, more goldish off-white. I've seen similar on Caddys and Lexi. It sparkles and is beautiful in sunlight - like white desert sand 8)

Archived