LegacyGT.com

Butch digs legacy's????

Howd they get Bruce to prmote legacy's. Anyone seen the Japanese scubie site

I can understand teh japanese but i see Mr. Willis on there trying to rep

Anyone tht can read japanese wanna provide details????

I came to understand that back in the day he was one of their main spokespersons. I think this like the "Harley Earl" thing. Sort of going back to their roots, i think...

I caewm to understand that back in the day he was one of their main spokespersons. I think this like the "Harley Earl" thing. Sort of going back to their roots, i think...

Yup.

Its a promotion to celebrate the 3 millionth Legacy built (happened a few months back).

So, they got the first Legacy spokesperson (Bruce) and paid him enough money to come back.

Now the proud owner of a new house for me and the wifey, I caught myself doing the Butch-in-the-pawn-shop thing at the local Sears, trying out each and every one of the chainsaws.

:lol:

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

yea bruce looking sharp in the suit and white shirt....

(note to self...imitate tht look....and dont forget the 2 legacies in the back when u do that imitation LOL)

now who was saying what about him being the 1st spokesperson??? u lost me there?? when did that happen??? 70's???

Guest *Jedimaster*
long as Subaru keeps up the endorsements with hot men this chic will be hook line and sinker baby!

Kenda

Thanks! :lol:

Archived