LegacyGT.com

probobly already asked but......

suboogru

what diameter pipeing is on the 2006 lgt exhaust from factory. im a new subie owner (and new dad so im broke) and im having the local shop fab up a 2.5" cbe for me for 300 bucks in parts and labor and wondering if i should go to 3" (same price). not looking for mega power gains or loud obnoxious sound either just somthing a little more free flowing. not sure if already asked so sorry if it was but limited access to computer and didnt have any luck with searching it myself. thanks to all my new subarothers out there

Search. This was asked TODAY.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

thanks for an answer 2.5gt dude. wow i thought subaru owners were supposed to be about love, guess not. strange considering when i asked about stock EXHAUST diameter and not just about a cat back and the other post didnt even come up anyway when i searched it, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

On a completely stock LGT, there is pretty much NO REASON to get a larger diameter CBE if you are not looking for an increase in noise.

You are not freeing up flow or anything going to 2.5 or even 3 on stock. You'll just get more noise.

Welcome to the site. Don't let the search comments bother you. There are lots of really nice people on this site, including even the ones that posted here telling you to search. They are also extremely knowledgeable and spend a LOT of time answering questions here so it's understandable that they don't like having to answer the same questions over and over. On the other hand, I totally understand where you're coming from in having some difficulties searching to find your answers. I have a hard time getting search to tell me what I want to know sometimes too. Don't take too much offense and spend some time just reading around here, if you like. There's tons to learn if you're interested. Enjoy!

Archived