LegacyGT.com

Second Gen Group Buy Parts

broknindarkagain

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
I will either call Rallitek on Monday, or talk with baddog and see if he will stop by there since he lives right down the street from them

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

if you guys are ordering more then just a rear just get the front too. as long as its from the same store they wont care whats ordered and you can get your grorp discount.

i was thinking light weight pulley as one.

or get a small front end bushing part list with whiteline together and see what kinda deal we can get on a front re bush kit.

• I Donated

Couldn't tell you yet. This is still in the planning phase and I'm just gauging interest.

The only way it will work to get parts for cheaper is if enough people join in on this

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

we'd have a good chance at getting a group buy from grimspeed on thier master cylinder brace.

maybe talk to oakos about brakes

There was a group buy on sl-i for technica ss lines maybe we can get that contact info and start up a new one

Maybe some steering rack bushings? That way all the legacys can get in on this group buy (well maybe not 1st gens and 5th gens) But the more the marrier and the more of a chance the company would give a discount.

Grimspeed lw pulley would be a great suggestion and plus all models can use it i think (well i know 2nd-4th gens can).

I would be definitely in for a bushing set for the front end and the kart boy short shifter/ bushing kit. would think about some other mods like ss lines and master cylinder brace if the price is right.

Archived