LegacyGT.com

loser cuts me off, i cut him off, then he takes a pic of me!

joedirtae09

u mad bro?

I lol'd at your avatar. GTFOout, Ha!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... he has his cell phone out... and he was taking a pic of my car??? WTF!! I managed to get next to him and I started to yell, "why did you take a picture". :lol:

How do you know he was taking a pic? Maybe he was texting his girlfriend about their plans later. Maybe he didn't repond because you were acting like a lunatic. :eek:

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

To answer the OP: I had these experiences often enough that I make music videos out of them.

Relevant thread for those that might have missed it:http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/crawdaddy79s-dash-cam-collection-novas-bad-drivers-166093.html

However, what I don't do is retaliate :lol: That shit gets dangerous fast in a hurry.

What if 6 just isn't enough?

I have 2 more waiting to go in.

And I have train horns too. 4 trumpets. With a 5L, 90psi storage tank and integrated compressor.

GTFOout of the way.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Besides. read your posts, they read with douchebaggery. You openly admit to driving like a douchebag. What do you expect, a thumbs up?

"WAY TO GO BRO, YOU LAID ON YOUR HELLAS Y0 AND CUT THAT PUNK OFF IN HIS HYUNDAI"

I only wanted and expected someone to say something like.... "hey, that happened to me once before..."

I didnt expect to be preached about safe driving by people who claim to be perfect on the road.

If makes you feel better to say you've never been agrresive on the road, more power to you.

I only wanted and expected someone to say something like.... "hey, that happened to me once before..."

I didnt expect to be preached about safe driving by people who claim to be perfect on the road.

If makes you feel better to say you've never been agrresive on the road, more power to you.

Most of us are adults and for the most part, responsible drivers. Why do you think kill stories are frowned upon?

Were not going to pat you on the back for openly admitting to being a schmuck on the road.

And yes, it does make me feel better. I like not getting tickets, not making people angry and not drawing unwanted attention to myself. besides most of my time spent driving, i have my kid in the car with me, or its my 3 minute drive to work. so, you know, theres that...

If he really hates you, he could use it to file a civil suit.

He may have also just done it for evidence in case you decided to take it a step further. Given your actions up to that point, he would be pretty reasonable to expect you to do something else ass-hat-tastic and then take off.

Yeah, you're that guy.

fabulous! i hope my jury consists of only street racers, ricers, habitual traffic offenders...

Well, it is supposed to be a jury of your peers...

I'm confused why you are victimizing yourself. I mean, you weren't wronged and the Hyundai didn't do anything but switch lanes a little bit poorly. It sounds like you caused all the problem here...

:lol: I'm an above average aggressive driver... I like driving... I wrong people sometimes and I wave when I know it was my fault. I did something that made someone made, I admit it. I also get pissed at left hand lane drivers who are going less than 5 over the limit. WHY ARE YOU THERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PASS OTHER PEOPLE!?!?!!?? :mad:

After all of this, after everything I do, after my nice little story............... the LAST thing I would ever do is come online and bitch about it. :lol: LAST THING EVER. :) You cut someone off who wasn't going OVER the speed limit and then POSTED ONLINE about it. What did you expect the result to be? :confused: Congrats!

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I've recently calmed my driving down a LOT. A friend jokingly suggested making me a bumper sticker:

"I'm going the speed limit. It's a lot harder for me, than it is for you, I Promise."

Archived