LegacyGT.com

FS:NY Mint VF52 from 2010 WRX

odin2347

did not know that:redface: if you look me up on nasioc you will see i have over 100+ posts and have sold many things before

save everyone the trouble and just get 10 quick posts. and provide a picture with a card next to turbo with your user name and date.

lately most likely due to the economy we have had several scum bags come around that have been selling expensive parts as you are. they recieve payment then they do not send the buyer the item.

i would also provide the buyer with you home address and number to contact you and let them call you before the item is purchased. that way if you are another scammer then we can all come find you.

dont take it the wrong way but people are very erie about buying from those that are not known. especially with something this expensive.

^ yeah its a bolt on no mods needed, but since it does push more air i would recommend a top mount fuel pump with a supporting tune minimal. dp why not at the same time and since you will have the turbo out, get rid of that uppipe with the cat.

Would this turbo be a bolt on 06 lgt. I know you would have change fuel pump geta up and dp to see anything out of it. just wondering if it worth messing with it any info.

Bigger tmic, dp and injectors. No cats or high flow advisable. That's what I did for my 05 LGT 5EAT.

Archived