LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT vs Scion tC - CLOSED

Sicotic

more of a joke lol but wow cant talk about racing then why we have these cars? lol

keep those stories for your friends. this forum is to help fellow members, and we do have fun with random threads, but keep in mind fun threads are different from spam threads.

want to talk about those stories then join nasioc

Originally Posted by Tide

Starting August 10th 2005, we'll no longer allow kill stories on LegacyGT.com that do not occur either on a racetrack or dragstrip. Street racing is illegal and posting such stories on the board not only can get me in trouble, but can be used against the poster in a court of law.

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

keep those stories for your friends. this forum is to help fellow members, and we do have fun with random threads, but keep in mind fun threads are different from spam threads.

want to talk about those stories then join nasioc

court of law? lol lets see them try

and warranty work, your car prob out of warranty but still...

SOA will deny any warranty work when they find anything you have done to your car. for example my friend posted a youtube video when he went to the dry lake bed and SOA denied his engine replacement because he launched the car a few times and raced it. which they claimed can damage the engine. they did warranty the first engine but not the 2nd

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2010/08/10/facebook-speeding-conviction658.html

Granted, it was in Canada, but I don't doubt it can't be used against you if someone were to post a story that involved wreckless driving and caused damage.

EDIT:

I actually know someone that was denied warranty because SOA found a post mentioning modifications done to the car before it was put back to stock for warranty work.

and warranty work, your car prob out of warranty but still...

SOA will deny any warranty work when they find anything you have done to your car. for example my friend posted a youtube video when he went to the dry lake bed and SOA denied his engine replacement because he launched the car a few times and raced it. which they claimed can damage the engine. they did warranty the first engine but not the 2nd

It's extreme to claim they will deny ANY work if they find ANY mods. Read the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. You'll find that a dealer (company) must prove that the aftermarket part caused the problem, then, and only then, can they deny coverage of that part. They cannot void an entire warranty because of an aftermarket part. I do, however, find it a bit silly that warranty claims can be denied if a vehicle has been raced, especially an enthusiast vehicle, which has a higher likelihood of seeing the track -- like BMW M cars, AMG vehicles, Porsches, some Subarus, etc.

To the OP, it's happened many times in this country (not just out of the USA) where law enforcement agencies have tracked people down based on Internet postings. The only ones I've ever seen it done with are videos, though.

Anyone notice how much Siotic resembles ScionTc? Someone has scion envy.

OP, you are a tool. Read the rules before you post or you can continue to make yourself look like a douchebag to the entire community. Up to you.

guess it looks like that. lol but its a Psn name for Psychotic just being creative.

Archived