LegacyGT.com

Tips for finding a car

I live in the middle of nowhere, VT. Even though this is Subaru country, it's not really easy to find a good '05 GT. I've already given up on the manual wagon dream. I know I'll have to travel a little to find it, that's fine.

So anyway, straight to the point. I've tried craigslist, AutoTrader, and about 15 other search engines with nothing really thrilling to show for it. I've searched more than a few online inventories of local dealers, and I'm really looking hard.

The loan from the bank limits me to dealers/used car lots. I don't expect any private seller to jump through the hoops that they're asking. Is there some site with a deeper search, or should I just keep doing it the way that I'm doing it?

I will keep my eye open on this side of the lake. I am in Plattsburgh area.

I found my 2010 at a dealer, but honestly an 05 your probably only going to be able to find privately, unless you get really lucky.

Is that in southern VT, mid or north? Just wondering cause I have a couple other dealer inventories in mind for you to check depending on where you are.

I will keep my eye open on this side of the lake. I am in Plattsburgh area.

I found my 2010 at a dealer, but honestly an 05 your probably only going to be able to find privately, unless you get really lucky.

Is that in southern VT, mid or north? Just wondering cause I have a couple other dealer inventories in mind for you to check depending on where you are.

Thanks. I'm pretty far northeast, but I would travel a reasonable distance for the right car.

I think you know how few 5mt wagons were made. Good luck with your search. I know of a black wagon in Ludlow VT but I think it was a automatic. The GF of the son of the owner of Totem Pole Ski Shop had/has one. I see it every now and then around town there and sometimes it's parked at the shop. I can't think of her name right now but Kenny is the father and Torin is the son.

There is a used car dealer in Brattleboro that deals in alot of Subaru's may be the Subaru dealer there could get you in touch with that used dealer.

Good Luck

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

What does your name stand for?

Heh... I wanted something different from my normal ironic user names, so I started pushing buttons and making designs. Did I rip somebody/something off?:redface:

you may have more luck posting on www.newenglandsubarus.com there are alot of VT guys on there ;)
Thanks very much for the link. I will most certainly do that.

There is a used car dealer in Brattleboro that deals in alot of Subaru's may be the Subaru dealer there could get you in touch with that used dealer.

Thanks. Those little lots seem to be the ticket for what I'm looking for. I'll search around down there.

Heh... I wanted something different from my normal ironic user names, so I started pushing buttons and making designs. Did I rip somebody/something off?:redface:

Nope. :lol: Just haven't seen anything like that on here. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

When I traded in my 00' 5mt GT wagon for my 05', Steve Lewis told me they were sending my old car to the guy in Brattleboro VT.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived