LegacyGT.com

Legacy B4 Twin turbo JDM RHD in CT

I donno about it. For a car that is in "MINT" condition, that is super-dirty, look at the wheel well, and engine bay. And also missing the radio...

It just doesn't fit. Something is strange with it. And getting it registered is another issue.

Test drives will be strictly controlled, after we have interegated you you will still need both of the following to arrange a test drive from us: 1 - a Cashiers check for $15,000 - which will be verified. 2 - an Insurance card for the full value stated, and it must be fully comprehensive with myself as payee in the event you scratch it while test driving it. In the event that happens, one scratch, one bent rim and you own the car fully.

LOL!!! How would anyone get insurance for an unregistered, illegally-imported motor vehicle that they are going to test drive?

Test drives will be strictly controlled, after we have interegated you you will still need both of the following to arrange a test drive from us: 1 - a Cashiers check for $15,000 - which will be verified. 2 - an Insurance card for the full value stated, and it must be fully comprehensive with myself as payee in the event you scratch it while test driving it. In the event that happens, one scratch, one bent rim and you own the car fully.

LOL!!! How would anyone get insurance for an unregistered, illegally-imported motor vehicle that they are going to test drive?

Exactly. :lol:

Archived