LegacyGT.com

Who's going to...

Satin I can get behind.... but flat black? It's been done to death as of 1991

Fixed for you.

You could paint a car with chalkboard paint, then mix up your design every week!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I've got a friend who used this stuff on the wheels of his Camaro SS just to see what they looked like. They look good, so now he's considereing powdercoating them.

I figured, if anything, it could be used an alternative to 3M tape for a temporary bra for the front, or protectant even, for road trips or off road fun.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

When is this flat paint fad going to die off?

Looks like hell.......

Hey Gire....old guys like me were around "Back in the day" when it was cool last time...I drove a totally flat black '55 Chev 2 dr. for a while....Yup...It looked like crap for sure...always did...always will:eek:

vinyl probably would be yes, it just depends on how easy it comes off without destruction of the underneath.

The 3M stuff I use for wraps is removable up to ~5 years. Then it becomes semi-permanent and a slight PITA to remove. For the most part though, it's not bad at all. How much is a can of plasti-dip? I feel that vinyl would be cheaper and hold up better in the long run.

Archived