LegacyGT.com

b4 with sexy beam

I was wondering about this pic of the "Legacy 3.0R" and where in the world they were planning on selling that.

Hopefully in the US eventually.

Even better, a twin turbo 3.0 liter flat six in a 4 door sport sedan sounds like something new from Stuttgart. Imagine it coming from japan for ~35-40k.

Anyway, another pic of the Legacy 3.0R:

Legacy30R-H6.jpg.116ae903116c541ba95526baae79da1c.jpg

Yep, caught that from the previous post, my previous post wasn't all that clear. I posted the pic due to finding that out. Hope it comes here eventually. I would think the 3.0 R would be available in the JDM as well, but haven't heard that being the case. I don't think the rear wiper is available in the US, either. Anyway, fodder for dreaming up a "perfect" Legacy. The black looks awesome, but I am not sure whether I like the Silver or the Regal Blue best.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']You don't want regal blue.. that color is too hard to take care of and it looks like crap when it's not sitting in the sun ;)[/quote] Don't worry. I am not in the market yet, until I get the other cars paid off, or hopefully not, the truck gets totaled somehow. I won't be buying up your potential car. The car will look special even if there are one or two on the road. addition: I am hoping RB looks pretty much black out of the sunlight. I like black, and also blue, so RB sounds like a natural choice. The silver car at the top of this site, and a couple of other pics keep pulling me back to silver, though. I thought you wanted a wagon, anyways? I am definitely in the sedan camp. Thanks for your concern. :)

[quote name='IwannaSportSedan'][quote name='Dr. Zevil']You don't want regal blue.. that color is too hard to take care of and it looks like crap when it's not sitting in the sun ;)[/quote] Don't worry. I am not in the market yet, until I get the other cars paid off, or hopefully not, the truck gets totaled somehow. I won't be buying up your potential car. The car will look special even if there are one or two on the road. addition: I am hoping RB looks pretty much black out of the sunlight. I like black, and also blue, so RB sounds like a natural choice. The silver car at the top of this site, and a couple of other pics keep pulling me back to silver, though. I thought you wanted a wagon, anyways? I am definitely in the sedan camp. Thanks for your concern. :)[/quote] I was only joking with you :D I don't want the secret to get out that RBP is the best of all available colors :oops: I agree that the silver looks real nice and will most certainly be the easiest color to keep clean, but I have a silver car right now. I need to take a chance and I think that with some bronze of gunmetal rims I might have a real winner! You won't be sad with any color you choose!

Archived