LegacyGT.com

Potential Replica STi Door Sills

Well, uploading content and writing descriptions has not been easy. But I am torn. Part of me wants to go live with it, while the perfectionist wants to finish it. Lets see who wins this battle. However because everything is in the yen, I cannot post prices since the yen has fluctuated across a range of 10% for the last few weeks. Those vendors I have seen list pricing, have listed it really high to cover their rear ends in case the yen slides and the dollar weakens further. Nevertheless I can usually quote within 24 hours of receiving an email at the then current exchange rate to give everyone the best deal. Kevin King of Imports, LLC [url]www.kingofimports.com[/url] email: sales @ kingofimports.com

KingOfImports, we all appreciate the work your doing to get us some mods for our legacys. If the prices fluctuate w/ the yen, show the approx. high and low and say... Item X will cost between $300 and $350 depending on price fluctiation. This will give us a ballpark of what we are going to pay. I am particularly interested in the prices because i have absolutly no clue what the items will cost, let alone their shipping/import cost. Thanks again, can't wait to see the site @ 100%

Archived