LegacyGT.com

Hartford Area Mechanic

The_Condor

You could also call Subimods in E. Hartford. Good guys there too

Yes Subimods are good guys but I think their spring install is a bit more $ than ECS.

OP- did you get your springs installed yet?

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

or you could drive an hour and see GTTuner

:whore:

Good idea. The man knows these cars inside and out, does amazing work at a stunning pace, great price and not only does he make sure not to mark or dirty the car, he'll use a little touchup paint to fix the damage any other clowns may have inflicted.

:whore:

Good idea. The man knows these cars inside and out, does amazing work at a stunning pace, great price and not only does he make sure not to mark or dirty the car, he'll use a little touchup paint to fix the damage any other clowns may have inflicted.

Touch up paint...may be I should have him do some work on my 05, there's only about 100 stone chips in it. I few small dents from acorns too.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...
Pics :)

What kind of work does ECS do? Are they just a performance shop? I live no more then 15 minutes from them and will be losing the warranty in a few months.

Mostly performance and engine swaps but they prob do other regular work not 100% sure though give them a call.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

What kind of work does ECS do? Are they just a performance shop? I live no more then 15 minutes from them and will be losing the warranty in a few months.

Yes ECS will do pretty much anything you want with the exception of alignments since they don't have the equipment.

As they were swapping out my springs they noticed one of my struts was completely blown. They offered to order the parts for me or allow me to buy the parts myself and bring them in or have it delivered to the shop. I was able to find the best price myself so I had the part delivered directly to them.

Most mechanics do not allow customer supplied parts but these guys are fine with them.

Archived