LegacyGT.com

How reliable has your GT been?

Rate your satisfaction with your reliability  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Rate your satisfaction with your reliability

I have rubber trims splitting from the rear passenger doors where the window and door joins. I don't know how anyone can fix that. I'll inquire at the dealer at my next oil change (next week).

They just ordered the part and put on the new trimmings, easy job, warranty covered.

2005 Legacy GT Wagon Ltd 5EAT Garnet Red :cool:

1999 GTI VR6 Black - sold but not forgotten... :(

I just have the stutter/hesitation/whatever it's called this week. 7k miles and happy overall... I read another post that a central TX Subaru dealer has admitted it's a real problem and is sending Peale's ECU for "recalibration" whatever that means. Waiting to hear more on that front...

DKB

Just the cruise control shutting itself down and losing all throttle control. That wasn't fun. Dealer fixed that supposedly. I'm thankful I've never smelled the infamous "stinky clutch". And yeah, a door ding on each side. They're small, but I always notice them cuz I know they're there.

I gave it a 9 because once last winter my blower fan was stuck and would not work. After the car warmed up a couple of miles down the road it started to work again. Other than that, its been good.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Ok, I've had it for 1 day, but driving it home yesterday I found the steering wheel to be off to the right a good 1/4 to 1/2 and inch. :( Hopefully the dealer will handle it easily. On another note, the WRX that I traded in and my wife's WRX have been no problem what so ever!

I gave it a 9 because once last winter my blower fan was stuck and would not work. After the car warmed up a couple of miles down the road it started to work again. Other than that, its been good.

Actually, when it was really cold last winter the CD player was acting completelt possesed. Spitting out CDs and not playing.

the brakes are horrible

That's the only common issue we have had downunder with this car but the new revised OEM front pads have made a world of difference and no more black deposits either.

Pee poor interior light if you have a wagon with a sunroof but that's more of a design fault issue...too dark in the front.

Rob.

Nothing I'm too concerned about but my car needs an alignment and did when I picked it up. Lots of cars come out of the factory poorly aligned. The only other thing is I feel some pulsing in the brake pedal and steering wheel when I lightly apply the brakes. That seems to be going away.

Oh, when I picked it up, the rubber gasket for the driver's window as pulled out of the shiny black trim piece. It caused a lot of wind noise but pushing it back in solved the problem.

Archived