• Last Reply
date and time??

Official Numbered Spec B meet

Buffalo Wild Wings

Sept 10th,2011

8350 West 80th Avenue, Arvada - (303) 424-2999

4:30pm show up-Hang out and BS,check out cars,photos

5:00-5:30pm - Go inside and have some wings

Possible Photoshoot at a place very near the restaraunt afterward as well.

Sounds like we have around 8 cars, I am planning for 16 people but thats probably overkill which is fine.

It is NOT a UFC fight night so it shouldnt be slammed around 5, I called for a reservation and they said

I dont need one but I am going to call back and speak with a manager to be sure everything will work

out fine.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 2 weeks later...
take lots of pictures!

I have someone with a dslr camera attending for pictures as well as im sure everyone attending will snap photos themselves. Bump for being less than two weeks away.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

So it sounds like I got a lower seating area reserved for us for saturday. I talked with the manager that will be working that day.

So anyone takin bets on who can eat the hottest wings? I'm not even a contender but its always tons of fun to watch....lol

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would think we would still be inside at that point. Not knocking them but sometimes it takes a little while to get your wings and stuff but its worth the wait. With all the tvs and stuff its not too bad though. Plus we might be able to do some pics afterward if its still light out and people are interested.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was hoping to detail the engine bay but I have been way too busy. Going to go down and wash it up right now. I have been cravin wings for a week now. Hope we get a good turnout, see everyone around 430 or so.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I know everyone got some good pics, wish the turnout would have been better but still had a good time. Who knew bww would literally double everyones wing orders for free. That guy was great. I will try and post some pics once I get them uploaded. Good times and looking forward to the lgt bbq later this month.

The dslr pics will take a little bit as 09 spec b is going to take his time with those to get the best ones picked out. Thanks again for coming out and taking those, had a great time afterward wandering the harvest festival, we gotta hang out again soon.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A couple of the better shots from my camera...

Damn really shows how much better those aftermarket grills look! I'm not huge on appearance mods but those grills are worth every penny. The stock grill looks terrible next to those. No offense to those with stockers (and I don't know whose car belongs to who anyhoo...)

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

have not had much time to do touch ups on the photos but i thought ya'll would like to see some of them. give me some time and i will have them looking even better. the only one i got to spend a little time on is the bottom one but it is far from what i am wanting to do.

IMG_5941.thumb.jpg.396b577e0ae7dac30952c7ccf24b5376.jpg

IMG_5999.thumb.jpg.eccef29efaa861d91cc5a6e7bc93e761.jpg

IMG_5975.thumb.jpg.4776439a123234dea52a19a59cb280a4.jpg

IMG_6024.thumb.jpg.ab1d116032b5040b828ce87505fa5454.jpg

IMG_6009.thumb.jpg.e6b0051d4ae07a70e5f66c2437025919.jpg

1565027152_numberdspecbmeet2.thumb.jpg.6f36d795db84b0b6694f7c9d4b0ec1ca.jpg

Glad to set it up, maybe we can get a better turnout next year. Just an fyi, we are setting up a bbq for this saturday down in highlands ranch for all lgt.com members. Check out the post in this same forum, it's potluck style.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 months later...
Honestly I thought about a "general spec b" meet but you guys out number us thousands to 1...literally...lol. I am hoping to set up a general lgt.com bbq in sept as well but its taking a little more than I thought it would to find a good location *park* with grills,centrally located etc.

Dave

2006 spec's outnumber 2007 spec's...

2006 spec's outnumber 2007 spec's...

Where did you get your data from? I recall there being something along the lines of 700-800 '07 SpecB's. Searches on this site turned up numbers in the thousands. There were only 500 '06 SpecB's released in North America.

Archived