LegacyGT.com

Quick questions on Navi upgrade

Searcher451

Hope this is the right spot for this post.

I just got a nice 2008 Legacy 3.0 R Limited and want to upgrade the Navi system; I currerntly find myself driving in places where there are no roads. :confused: Can anyone advise as to whether the new Navi upgrades are, in fact, worth the expense -- as in, true improvements over what was being released in 2008? And, can anyone advise as to how difficult the new installation might be? Thanks in advance for your thoughts and expertise.

Updates are simply a matter of buying the newest version on dvd and popping it in the dvd player under the seat. The disk(s) aren't cheap though, I think around $200, not worth it for most people.

...and you call yourself searcher :)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/version-6-navigation-dvd-coming-soon-157122.html

try PM'ing charlesdixon

2013 Ford Taurus SHO

2009 Spec.B SWP Stg 2+ Airboy tuned

2010 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 5.7

BradyCat: Thanks. Not sure how I missed that thread. All I was turning up was something from 2007. :redface: I guess I'm the unSearcher now. But I do appreciate the help.

So ... there's a DVD player under the seat? Really? Who knew? There's not enough room under the seats to insert a paint stick. Don't tell me that I'm forced to read a manual?!

Archived