LegacyGT.com

Stealth Cord Installation in 08 LGT

I apologize for the picture its the best I could manage with my phone, but I just bought the stealth cord and want to make sure I am connecting to the correct slots. The three wires that go into my car mirror are black, black, and black with a white stripe. Im assuming the middle black wire is the ground wire? Where should I be connecting the red power wire from my stealth cord to my mirror?

Thanks!

st.thumb.jpg.cdc62123a9df68930f940ce1b6c92c94.jpg

Whats a stealth cord ?

Nice house.

Stealth Cord / Invisicord.

I know someone has to be using their rearview mirrors as their radar detector power source on here. I just need to know what cord is hot and which is the ground for the mirror on the 2008 LGT.

And thank you adam, it is my neighbors however. :cool:

Get a multimeter and back probe the connector.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Get a multimeter and back probe the connector.

Back-probing is for wimps. Real men take a t-pin and run it right through the wire's insulation :spin:

Get right in there and stop second-guessing yourself. What's the worst that could happen? God hates a coward.

• 9 months later...
Been meaning to do this someday in my Spec B, just have to buy the cord from Valentine One.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I have my radar detector setup this way. I have it bridged into my auto dimming rear view mirror power source and it works no problem. IIC mine weren't the same colors as the OP though, mine were a lot more obvious lol.

Mine works no problem, just that I hear the power sound twice, once when I go to accessory and again when I start the car.

Archived