LegacyGT.com

STi rims on a LGT

ion

My buddy has an 04' STi and he is thinking about getting rid of his rims. I know the 04's will fit the LGTs - but I have not seen any pics. Does anyone have a picture of a LGT (pref. black) wih the STi rims? I tried searching and could not find anything.

Try some wheel wax.

Wheel wax, power washer, etc. I tried everything. Of course, the STi pads dust 1000 times worse than LGT pads, so that is partially to blame. Basically though, each spoke take 3 wipes to get clean, 1 for each side and 1 for the center channel. They do look good though!!

here's my friend's LGT with sti wheels. hope he doesnt mind me posting these.

Nice wheels, but I believe they are Prodrive P-1 wheels. Definitely not stock USDM or JDM STi wheels. Maybe Australia?...but I thought they got the JDM wheels also.

The more I think about it - the more I may just go with Prodrive P-1's in anthricite. Just not sure if I want to go to 18's or stay with 17's. I keep going back and forth. Do 18's make the ride too rough/stiff? Just curious...I plan only to run one set all year long. And I already have the tire picked out (Pirelli's). So what do you all think?

STi rims (gold/silver) 17"

Prodrive P-1s (anthricite) 17"

Prodrive P-1s (anthricite) 18"

The only advantage to the STi rims would be it is coming from a friend, so I could probably get them pretty cheap (but they would be the gold finish).

Now,..if we can find a WRX or other that have our stock rims on their car,..Anyone post or photoshop pics,..

Im trying to sell my rims and this pic might help,...some reluctance though as our stock tire size is a little smaller at 215mm width compared to 225smm,..but still a good deal for new 17" rims with tires at 500 miles,..

Was looking to get $700-$800 to pay some bills,..this too much to ask??

Was looking to get $700-$800 to pay some bills,..this too much to ask??

That's pretty high for us in the contiguous 48. But, you are in Hawaii, right? Could be a fair price given that shipping costs pretty much rule out most mainland-to-Hawaii classified deals.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived