LegacyGT.com

Clutch?

browningr6

I am going to need a clutch before to long and would like to get some opinions. My car is my dd and is running stage 2 at the moment and will probably not go much farther with my mods. I do go the the drag strip every once and a while and right now i just ease out in first so i would like to have something to hold up to some launches while still have drivability.

ACT Stage 1 or Clutchmasters FX2/300.

Search.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Probably on the internet.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

This would be a good place to start.

I have a Spec 2+ in my 05 GT wagon. It has over 72,000 miles on it and still grabs like it has 1,000 miles on it. I got it direct from Spec Clutch.

It's a little stiffer pedal but not like the high performance clutches from the 70's. I have launched the car and it loves that, slip it a little let your staged, then let it out and launch the car.

I also have their LWFW.

Check the vendors on this site first then go to the internet.

You can also find reviews on this site too, read the top bar.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Search.

Id go clutch masters. I have the ACT Street disc and PP and with the 06 wrx flywheel you get deceleration noise.

The clutch masters seems to be quiet.

Search.

Id go clutch masters. I have the ACT Street disc and PP and with the 06 wrx flywheel you get deceleration noise.

The clutch masters seems to be quiet.

Thanks for all the suggestions still doin some research. I went up and talked to one of my buddys that used to own a speed shop, he is startin a new shop and said he will put my clutch in, timing belt and water pump in and tune my car for around 500 if I will help them adverise so I will be gettin some info and postin up on here and am workin on sticker and windshield banners now

500 is pretty cheap for all that work. Did you get that in writing ?

Are you saying that's after you buy all the parts ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived