LegacyGT.com

Buy a salvage 08 B?

^ well the banjo bolt was fixed with later models 06+

stock turbo can blow for a number of reasons.

wheel bearings are under warranty up to like 80k or 100k. i already had mine replaced after 20k. it was free so why complain?

calipers seizing what?

all the problems u read are from ppl that actually had problems. now multiply that number by like 10 for the people that are out there that had none. =]

^ well the banjo bolt was fixed with later models 06+

stock turbo can blow for a number of reasons.

wheel bearings are under warranty up to like 80k or 100k. i already had mine replaced after 20k. it was free so why complain?

calipers seizing what?

all the problems u read are from ppl that actually had problems. now multiply that number by like 10 for the people that are out there that had none. =]

I don't mind warranty work, but I'm saying for a rebuilt title... there will be NO warranty lol.

I'm still learning my war around an lgt so forgive me If I'm a bit ignorant lol. I've been lurking on these forums since about 2008, when I had a choice of an rsx over an lgt... Chose the rsx, awesome car, but now I'm going to go the other way :)

Well you should start your search for a non salvaged LGT and drop the idea of buying THIS Spec.B. Some of us don't look back on the warranty I had two warranty issues of which one was a faulty clutch pack the other was a bad firmware. Your engine fails is as much YOUR fault as it is the manufacturer in 9/10 cases.

Either you don't care or are desperate to get rid of a car payment. :redface:

The book value on my car is about $19,700. It's a 2008 with 80,000 miles :rolleyes: -- perhaps I should have mentioned mileage? I'm sure the mods don't help the value either, and neither do thingsThings such as LWFW chatter, solid LCA bushings and the typical creeks and clunks.

another thing to think about is that when it is salvaged/rebuilt... the warranty is immediately eliminated... Scares the shit out of me when you consider all the issues these lgt's are having at low miles...

clogged banjo bolt screens leading to

blow stock turbo

shitty wheel bearings

calipers seizing

et cetera

Are you sure about the factory warranty being eliminated on a salvage title car? I don't think that's the case... no dealers check title status for warranty issue. And what are calipers seizing? Have you been to Brakes Plus?

The book value on my car is about $19,700. It's a 2008 with 80,000 miles :rolleyes: -- perhaps I should have mentioned mileage? I'm sure the mods don't help the value either, and neither do thingsThings such as LWFW chatter, solid LCA bushings and the typical creeks and clunks.

Don't feel bad i've got 88K on my 2008 but its stock and a N/A so it is like a joke to KBB LOL except dealers will still try to sell it for $14,500 while offering you $7000

Don't feel bad i've got 88K on my 2008 but its stock and a N/A so it is like a joke to KBB LOL except dealers will still try to sell it for $14,500 while offering you $7000

I've got 45k on my late 2009 (bought August of 09). I didn't think it was possible to drive more than I do.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I've got 45k on my late 2009 (bought August of 09). I didn't think it was possible to drive more than I do.

hahaha hmmm yeah granted those are about 90% Interstate miles. I think i know every inch of I-81, 66, 64, 495, 95, 85, and State Routes 29, 58, 460, 360, and 17 in VA :lol: When I would take my car back for free rotations the dealer would be like "wow" I think I nullified the warranty in a years time @ 37K miles then the @80k mile one about a year later.

Are you sure about the factory warranty being eliminated on a salvage title car? I don't think that's the case... no dealers check title status for warranty issue. And what are calipers seizing? Have you been to Brakes Plus?

lol... no. I was just reading a thread that was basically 700 pages of people chronicling when shit broke on their lgt's... seized calipers came up multiple time lol.

Archived