LegacyGT.com

If you think the Tribeca's ugly...

How about "A Tribeca under any other name smells just as..."

http://www.weblogsinc.com/common/images/1028136481402336.JPG

This is the rumored Saab 9-6. And it IS the next Saabaru. The B9 Tribeca, under another skin.

Article: Autoblog

Evidently, even though the 9-2x is getting canned, the agreement between Saab and Subaru isn't.

It is to be built alongside the B9 and Legacy/Outback at SIA, and will account for 1/3 of the total 9-6 and B9 units.

Dare I say it, but Saab actually builts a better looking vehicle than someone? Subaru being the someone, unfortunately.

It is still a behemoth, and I still don't want one, and it looks like a grinning idiot, but if I had to choose between the 9-6 and B9, and couldn't decline... it would definitely be the Saab, all else being equal, like the AWD system.

There is some sick place in my head that wonders what one of these Saabs completely blacked out and lowered on Chrome Dubs, and the rumored B9 sport-offering / Legacy STi Twin-turbo H6 powerplant would be like. A black and chrome hella-powerful spaceship thingy...

How about "A Tribeca under any other name smells just as..."

This is the rumored Saab 9-6. And it IS the next Saabaru. The B9 Tribeca, under another skin.

The Tribeca based Saab SUV got canned, they claimed that it would be too much work to retrofit a diesel engine for it for european use. Instead they will be building yet ANOTHER variant of the Saturn VUE/Chevy Equinox/Pontiac whatever they are calling it platform. Ahh looked it up, it will be the pontiac Torrent.. I wonder if it will come with a broadband connection HAR HAR...

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

In 1958 (yeah, I'm that old) Ford brought the Edsel to the market. At the time they said "It will grow on you". Well guess what? After the introduction of the Aztec and now the Tripuke'a (I think it means you'll throw up three times), the Edsel doesn't look half bad. :rolleyes:

I guess every manufacturer yields to the saying "If you build it they will come." I'm not sure where some of these people come from, but they come. There's a whole community of aztek buyers. There's also a whole community for every other car out there.

Archived