LegacyGT.com

Door/Window molding replacement?

I searched, but couldn't come up with anything relevant.

I went to close my door today, I noticed the molding was a little loose. I thought maybe one of the clips had come undone, so I tried to snap it back into place. There is no clip holding this piece on. Should it have one? Do I need to replace the entire piece? Or are the clips sold separately? It rests on the door, but it is very loose, I imagine it could come off at anytime. The passenger side is solid and held in place. I attached a couple pictures for reference. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

IMAG0309.jpg.e4fcc0675d51fef841040b5de0ee2268.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg.880c252c4279793849774a2fa560c32b.jpg

Yep, plastic clip on the rear. Odd that it just popped off like that. You will just need to order a new one.

Thanks! It must be an internal clip? Looking at the passenger side, it seems identical, so it doesn't look like anything is missing from the outside.

Can anyone help me with the part # I am going to need? I apologize, I am having a hard time visualizing what I will actually need.

That whole piece molding is what you will need, check http://www.1stsubaruparts.com.

In this order click on the following

-Rear Door

-Door Components

-Belt w/Strip Left

This is a $50 item if you want to replace the whole thing. Yours looks to be bent so if you can afford it I would go this route. Should come with clips, pull off the old one and replace!

Prior to doing anything check the opposite door for a screw, then check that driver side door. It might just be a screw missing, I would go check my car but I am not able to at the moment.

Hope this helps!

[

Thank you for your help. Mine is actually the drivers door. It isn't bent, I pulled it up to illustrate the actual piece it is. I think I can narrow it down from there. Thanks for taking the time to help.

If someone has had this issue and can further explain the part number or fix, I would appreciate that also.

Thanks!

Archived