LegacyGT.com

SPOTTED! 08 2.5i?

Hope I put this in the right place, not sure what this is, but it looks as though Carmax is selling an 08 2.5i or a gt....lol take a look at the pics, car doesn't look bad, just looks as though it may have an identity crisis. Even aftermarket nav!......what do u guys think?

http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/default.html?AVi=2&id=7362336&D=90&ASTc=08%20subaru%20legacy&zip=45885&pD=0&pI=0&pT=400&pC=200&pB=0&No=0&Ep=homepage:homepage&Rp=R&PP=20&sV=List&CD=966+190+398+9&Q=8b32eea9-d326-4a4f-a7c4-9704c2580848

I know its not, by the engine pics and the front end....but it has a gt label on the trunk lid (swapped?) headlights that are blacked out, a black lip, fog lights, and an aftermarket nav system......seems pretty hooked up for a 2.5i!?

Still not as cool though!

I wanted a fresh start, and i actually got more for the car with the parts on it...i am guessing its because carmax is not familiar with every car and what is stock or not. I have the bronze color car, and i didn't think black would look good on it, but now i am thinking it might....i will do new things to this car!

I wanted a fresh start, and i actually got more for the car with the parts on it...i am guessing its because carmax is not familiar with every car and what is stock or not. I have the bronze color car, and i didn't think black would look good on it, but now i am thinking it might....i will do new things to this car!

Why did you put a LGT badge on it :lol:

Move on and never look back, you won't regret it.

Plus, now you can get all snobby like the rest of us GT owners when an N/A'er asks us how to turbo his 2.5i.

We know how it called AVO and you can Thank Paul :lol:

We know how it called AVO and you can Thank Paul :lol:

Well the 2.5iSE was my first subaru, although it was slow, it was fun to drive, and actually had this thing called torque that every Honda i ever owned lacked! So yes i am very pleased with my GT, but that is not to say i am against NA applications either, i mean come on..i used to have a 1992 "grandma green" honda accord non-vtec (wasn't made in that year), SOHC 2.2 liter motor. i lowered it, put a three inch exhaust on it, intake and even turbo charged it! Still not the same!

Big difference between what they sell it for and what they pay you for it! I bought that 2.5iSE 2 and a half years ago with 20 thousand miles. I only put 10 grand on it since i owned it and took pretty good care of it. i paid $16500 when i bought it, and they paid me pretty close to what i paid for it, so i could not resist.

Your story could be different, and i got a hell of a deal when i bought it! PLus when trading in for the gt i was excited too!

Well I only owe about 11.5k left on the car, that's why if I got close to 16k...I'd have 4.5 to down on something else. But I've been driving a lot and have 58k now on an 08 which is a little high. Bought it last year with 33k miles on it. So, I think mileage will really kill what they offer me

Archived