LegacyGT.com

How to go back to stock tune

speedyblue

I'm on Shamar's stage 1 tune right now (2005 Legacy GT Wagon mt). My learning view looks terrible. I want to go back to my stock map and forget about remote tuning for a while. Any special tricks? I made a backup of my stock map before I loaded the infamous base map. Do I just reflash with that stock map.. or is there some command to wipe out the revisions and restore the factory default?

Here is my LV for grins. I suspect I have a leak maybe? I'm changing my air filter tonight..perhaps that has something to do with the messed up AFs. It was last changed in August 2010 but I've only put 6k miles on it since. Not sure if it's used up?

1250808095_LearningView_SS_7-13-201184859PM.jpg.fb0c37c8e60d3e97dfdd8e6e0b22c493.jpg

To answer your question, you just reflash your stock map and...

.... remember to reset the ECU to clear those saved fuel trims and FLKC values. ;)

Doing this and then taking another LV a few days later will give you some insight into whether your issues are hardware or tune-related. Reloading the factory tune does not guarantee your car is healthy.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

open up ECUflash, load ROM, turn key to on position and connect green connectors right near the obdII port, write to ECU--> do a test write to ECU first to make sure the connection is good. make sure your car battery is in good condition.

the LV looks like you have a decent vaccum leak somewhere in the engine. but do a lv on the stock map after a day or two

Archived