LegacyGT.com

Seattle area (Subaru) sweatshirt interest

adhdrockstar

So I am gauging interest in a Seattle area Subaru sweatshirt. This is the decal that would be going on the back of the sweatshirt. I am either thinking right across the top horizontally on the back or up the side of it vertically on the back. On the front it might just be the same decal just a lot smaller on the upper left chest of the sweatshirt. And on the back at the bottom I would put a small subaru symbol in the bottom centered maybe.

Here is the decal. http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product_images/39701039/seattlesubie.jpg

A lot of the details would be worked out later like color and price but for now I am wondering if it is something I could get a group of people to go in on it. That way we could get the cost down. Just looks like a sweet ass design that needs to be put on a sweatshirt.

Oh and if you are interested please put what colors you think would be good. I am thinking like Black sweatshirt with White lettering.

-Urban Cowboy

Id rather have the logo right in front of the hoodie...

Well it would still have the smaller (same) logo on the front probably upper left or right and then the Big ass logo on the back. I will try and get some mock ups and post pics. And maybe we can see what looks better.

-Urban Cowboy

Hey everyone! My name is Emily, I run http://www.therallymonster.com. Sounds like I met a couple of you guys at Big NW last weekend! This decal sold out there, and I definitely regret not bringing more for you guys. I'd like to start off by saying that this is my original design and if ANYONE is going to be purchasing it from anywhere, I'd like it to be me. If there's colors people are looking for that I don't have listed on my site, I'd be more than open to suggestions on other colors of vinyl that I should purchase.

I am just starting out so I don't have a TON of colors yet.

I also actually have a vinyl shirt press, and I make tshirts and hoodies at my house, some of which I had for sale at Big NW this weekend. I plan on having some for sale with this design on my website soon. I'm also open to ideas as to how the logo should be positioned, what color it should be, etc, etc.

Long story short, I'm not okay with people other than me making money from my designs. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, and I'm absolutely willing to work with all of you that are interested in this design on any customizations or anything you may want.

Thanks.

Archived