LegacyGT.com

2 troubles after head job?

I goes to subaru for rebuilt my 2 head on waranty ( have 2 exhaust valves burned)

Yesterday I take the car at subaru shop, and the idle stay rough, it's possible it's taking some time for the all the new valbe take here place corectly and the car ride corectly?

Second trouble hage some oil leak between the oil pan and the gage tube connect in the oil pan. It's possible the guys not reconnect it Correct ?

PS scuse my english :(

If the valve job was done correctly along with the install of the heads the car should idle fine. May be the installer left a hose off or it fell off. Have them check for a vacume leak.

Have the oil leak fixed, take it back to the installer. May be they didn't do it right, or not.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I goes to subaru for rebuilt my 2 head on waranty ( have 2 exhaust valves burned)

Yesterday I take the car at subaru shop, and the idle stay rough, it's possible it's taking some time for the all the new valbe take here place corectly and the car ride corectly?

Second trouble hage some oil leak between the oil pan and the gage tube connect in the oil pan. It's possible the guys not reconnect it Correct ?

PS scuse my english :(

rest tu pas loin de montreal ? je capable de regarder ton char vite si tu veux le samaine prochaine.

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

rest tu pas loin de montreal ? je capable de regarder ton char vite si tu veux le samaine prochaine.

Rimouski ;)

Un bon 6h de route

I put back the car to the dealer this morning... I wait :icon_excl

mon ami vien de rimouski ! beaucoupe des belle filles la! :)

yes great place;)

The dealer tel me the oil leak it's only the 2 litle gasket on the gage tube, He change it and the leak stop , but he didn't find why the car have a rought Idle :spin:

Verdict cyl #2 busted :( for the second time ...

Short story I buy at a other dealer the car in 2010 october.. with the cyl#2 busted ( buy we dont know) my dealer here change the short bloc and the car still in trouble after 4 times at the dealer he find my up pipe are bloked... He change it, but 1 week after the car still runing bad and he found it's a head probleme , exhaust valves burned, they rebuilt the 2 head's, 2 months after( I know it's amaising) they give me back the car ( yesterday at 5 pm ) and the car run rough at idle... I come back at the dealer this morning and at 3 pm he fond 40 PSI on leak down test cyl #2...

I cry , I run the car for max 3500km since I buy them in 2010 october and on this time he never run corectly...

I hate my saler at this time!!!

Archived