LegacyGT.com

From Pink to H&R or Vogtland

normality78

Any bro's here change from STI pinky to H&R or Vogtland spring? My complain on Sti spring was just abit too stiff over my liking. And it don't drop enough. Wanted to go for Eibach but was ceased production.

Some commented H&R stiffer then Eibach but will it be as stiff as sti? H&R just don't publish spring rate. The same as Vogtland, i cant find the spring rate rating. But from Mercs, Bmw and vw/audi forum, most preferred Vogtland then H&R over the same reason, H&R more stiff then Vogtland

I had H&Rs, and I thought they were a bit stiff, but I can't compare to STI pinks as I don't have experience with them. I don't know what model year you have, but Cobb springs for 4th gen Legacies will give you a front drop of 1.6". But again, I don't have experience w/ them, so I can't speak for their stiffness.

I e-mailed Vogtland to get the spring rates a while ago and saved it on a notepad file. I'm at work right now, I'll let you know what they are when I get home.

Aside from myself, I don't know anybody else running the Vogtland's. Paired with my Koni's, they are great for a daily driver. I dont have any experience with the Pinks though so I cant compare the two.

Archived