LegacyGT.com

Cleaning the dash....

Personally I only use a damp cloth, just to give it a once over and get all the dust but thats it. I dont use anything shiny as if reflects straight off the window onto the dash and vice versa and it seems to attract more dust too.

Ada///M.

That is kind of the whole point of this thread. :lol: There are lots of them that don't leave a shiney or greasy look. In fact, most of them don't leave that kind of look if you buff the dash down after you apply it. Try the Meguiar's Interior Detailer. That is said to be nice and non glossy.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Any protectants that don't leave a shine or wet, greasy look?

Armor All Cleaning Wipes. When you first apply it, it's kinda of wet but then as it drys off it leaves it looking clean and stock.

I keed I keeed

That is kind of the whole point of this thread. :lol: There are lots of them that don't leave a shiney or greasy look. In fact, most of them don't leave that kind of look if you buff the dash down after you apply it. Try the Meguiar's Interior Detailer. That is said to be nice and non glossy.

picked some Meguiars Quick Interior Detailer up this weekend. Works great! And it's safe even on leather, so you don't have to be concerned with over spray anymore.

It suposed to be a "protectant" according to the label, I couldn't find anything about it being a UV protectant. Anyone know if it is?

Most 'quick detailers' are not meant for protection. They are just meant for quick touch ups when properly protecting the car isn't something you have time for. I can't find anything that says this has UV protection either, but that doesn't mean it doesn't. If it follows suit with most other quick detailers then its just a quick cleaner that doesn't do much in the way of protection. You'll still want to use something with a UV blocker in it.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived