LegacyGT.com

Racing budy condenser

" the appearance of Blue light will be revealed, so that the texture of interior car increased dramatically. "

Yea, man that has to worth 10HP If it comes with stickers....man just think how much faster the car be...

If you get 2 of them...just think of all the BIG THUMBS UP you'll get at Hot Import Nights.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

" the appearance of Blue light will be revealed, so that the texture of interior car increased dramatically. "

Yea, man that has to worth 10HP If it comes with stickers....man just think how much faster the car be...

If you get 2 of them...just think of all the BIG THUMBS UP you'll get at Hot Import Nights.

I run 3 of them. The car pulls 10s in the 1/4 and 6min laps around the 'ring.

i just keep a 9-volt battery in the cupholder, then when i hit 6k-rpms i touch it to my tongue. Feels just like my vtec engaged.

You touch it to your tongue? I touch it to my balls...how do I do this you may ask...leather chaps...just the chaps.

I was feeling sarcastic yesterday so I apologiZe. Nothin but love here!!! Woo woo!

Did someone say "Woo woo!"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2fWCSMfqC0]YouTube - ‪Blow the Whistle Tips‬‏[/ame]

OK it was too much to resist. I also welcome you to the forum! Get a a tune instead of that condenser!

Archived