LegacyGT.com

Joke of a comparo (Wagons - Leg GT vs Dodge Magnum )

These were the 2 vehicles at the top of my list for replacing my 03 s4 avant, bottom line Subie is a much better performing vehicle period! Now that I am at stage II it will be very interesting to see how quick the srt8 magnum really is! At that point it may be time for a larger turbo & intercooler:):) ...By the way both of those times are slow for these vehicles:(, obviously dealing with green engines! Both vehicles will be .3-.5 sec quicker after a break in period

What's the 0-60 on your Stg 2 5EAT Wagon ? Is it like 5 seconds ?

Mojo

I keed I keeed

not sure 0-60, I do know I'm a little quicker than my buddies 05 mustang gt (auto):) Have not raced the car I just know up to 80 I pull him by 1/2 car length:):)

Would you pull on a Stang GT Manual or match a stock STI ? Or is the 5EAT the limiting factor?

I keed I keeed

I'm sure it depends on the driver of each, if they were good drivers :(......if they were like 8 out of 10 drivers:) Although I still do not think I could pull on an STI! Every stoplight it seemed like I was being challenged in the Audi it's so nice to be somewhat of a sleeper:)
Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived