LegacyGT.com

Can someone tell me where these wires go?--Picture included

I broke this one connector that holds these two wires. I cant figure out where they go to.. I know that they are in close vicinity to the talgate lock mechanism. It is a black wire and a green with yellow wire.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m201/jbw262/wire.jpg

• I Donated

That picture tells us nothing. i see wire, a hand, and carpet. There are a million wires in your car that look like that. Need better pictures. Take pics of surrounding areas.

If its by the latch for the rear hatch, then its probably the power lock, wiper motor, tag lights, or brake lights

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

my tailgate is stripped and the wires are hanging freely. this is the best picture i can come up with.

the red and green wires attached to the lock in back are the same as the ones in the foreground. im trying to figure out where the other two wires go; the black and light green. you can see howclose the two pairs are to eachother in the picture.

also you missed the fork.

Being a smart ass probably isn't the best way to get help. There are many knowledgeable people here that go out of there way to help others out but you have to help yourself. You were asked for more info and even given several possibilities yet you replied by being a smart ass to someone trying to help. Good luck with that approach.

• I Donated
Being a smart ass probably isn't the best way to get help. There are many knowledgeable people here that go out of there way to help others out but you have to help yourself. You were asked for more info and even given several possibilities yet you replied by being a smart ass to someone trying to help. Good luck with that approach.

couldn't have said it better myself!

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

there, i edited the post(ommitted the first three words).

look like its from and wagon and for the power lock?

Thats what I thought but the power lock wires are the other pair in the picture. unless the lock is run off of 4 wires and i just cant find the other connector.

put it back together and see what doesnt work

good idea, I will do this.

Archived