LegacyGT.com

Angeles Crest Highway is reopened permanently!!! We should have a meet!

OGHK87Jay

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looks like fun

go before all the GMR bullshit migrates over

Way too late for that. Loads of elevensies and spirals already on the fresh road (I'm not talking about me: I dont do burnouts, dounuts or any of that crap!)

EDIT: emailing you pics jay

But its from all the damn night racers too that hit up the crest and I hear exhaust/engine sounds going up starting 1130PM-3AM and right when I'm about to fall asleep then you hear ZOOOM from all the cars going all out flying past my cul-de-sac

EDIT: Got'em Thanks!!

Way too late for that. Loads of elevensies and spirals already on the fresh road (I'm not talking about me: I dont do burnouts, dounuts or any of that crap!)

EDIT: emailing you pics jay

man...already?

GMR is already filled with all that BS

but I went to one of the malibu canyon last time, no other car single lane downhill

pretty cool, but my friend brought up a point...if someone block their car and tries to do some shit...you're pretty fucked as you can't even really make a quick u-turn

Block their car and do what shit? Cant make a quick U turn?

Either they are blocking the entire street (which is nearly impossible with one car) on a straight in which case you see it coming, stop early and bone out (unless you are completely lacking in street smarts). What are they going to do? Start shooting from 50 yards? To accomplish what exactly?

Im not stupid, I'm not in the habit of stopping to help anyone. F--k them. Thats what AAA is for. I'll call and report at the bottom.

If they are blocking in a curve... well... Thats their funeral.

If its the cops after you for reckless driving, they already got you, you may as well find a track and stay there.

That Malibu canyon road I went to is about car and half wide, one way, downhill only. There is no outlet or anything just one way straight down to PCH.

Thus if some crooked guy decide to block their car right in the middle, you can't go anywhere.

That Malibu canyon road I went to is about car and half wide, one way, downhill only. There is no outlet or anything just one way straight down to PCH.

Thus if some crooked guy decide to block their car right in the middle, you can't go anywhere.

I went to a subietech meet in 2006 that drove from newport pch all the way thru the malibu canyons to the 5fwy. Used up 1.5 tank of gas that day. There were 48 subies and it was awesome. Some people did crash thou, and few made the wrong turn and blew their tires including one of my friend's wrx. I think we should do a meet like that but only legacy, and have someone make a pro video to rep socal LGTs :).

As of right now I have off from work Until the 20th or 21st so Im pretty open if someone wants to put together a meet and cruise.

Well I've been trying to do that and have it at my house with bbq since I live on ACH but no one has yet showed interest to the proposed dates that I have stated. I know LALGT has honey-to-do list on that weekend. Just waiting on ppl to say yay or nay. Like I said I could 20 or more cars maybe even 25 cars in my cul de sac. If this does happen can you guys bring some fold tables and fold chairs my little brothers borrowed AKA stole both my fold tables AKA beer pong tables so they can for college. I forgot and food too to throw on the grill.

I'm down, just need to know a date ahead of time. A cruise anywhere would be nice.

on june 18th or 19th at my house when it comes close to that date i'll post the address. I'm gunna start a list in a little bit

This place done been killed-up already bitches...

http://lacanadaflintridge.patch.com/articles/man-dies-in-fog-on-angeles-crest-highway

Updated: Pasadena Man Dies in Wreck on Angeles Crest Highway (TODAY FRIDAY 6/10)

Updated 9:09 a.m.: Alcohol is being investigated as a possible contributor to the fatal Angeles Crest Highway accident early Friday morning, authorities said.

Just after 3 a.m., a 21-year-old Pasadena man drove his 2007 Honda westbound on the Crest, lost control and traveled in a northeasterly direction until he slammed into an ascending embankment and crashed into a tree, according to the CHP. It is unclear whether he had to be cut out of the car, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Earlier: A man in his 20s died early today in a vehicle crash on Angeles Crest Highway, authorities said.

California Highway Patrol Officer Francisco Villalobos told Patch Friday the crash occurred south of Dark Canyon Truck Trail about 4:05 a.m., about two miles from the ranger station, near La Cañada Flintridge.

Villalobos said that the victim was found dead at the scene, where he said Los Angeles County firefighters described heavy fog in the mountainous area. It appears to be a solo-vehicle crash where the vehicle crashed into a mountain side or a tree, Villalobos said. Coroner's investigators were called to the scene and have taken the body to the medical examiner's office, Villalobos said.

It was unclear how the crash happened and if other people were trapped in the vehicle. CHP is still investigating

Pain in my ass..... stupid drivers...... I knew this was going to happen no wonder i heard all those sirens at that early morning. As of now there has been 2 accidents since the crest has been open. On wed evening when I was driving up there had been a 240sx that crashed into the mountain side at 2am wed morning when I was taking a slow drive on my way to mount wilson to scope it out no police report on the first one just AAA tow truck. Thank god the meet is not going to be at night.

Except I work 5 days a week until august. Max we can do another meet in august after I get my parts from Mike in july. Install in beginning of august with my buddy and tune that week same week with shamar for my stage 2.5 upgrades. Maybe the 2nd week before I start school. Damn I think another accident happened I hear sirens and I'm sitting in my backyard

EDIT: Just saw 3 LCF squad cars, 1 fire engine and 1 FD paramedic

Archived